MNET 'Kingdom' groups voted who they thought would be #1. Here's who they voted for...

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I guess it is iKON? I would feel the same if I one of the participants because if I look at the achievement iKON definitely the strongest contender, but any group can become the winner if they just do a very good job throughout the show.

All groups are strong and have their strong points.

Regardless of who wins, everyone will be entertained by all groups involved.

They really did a good job of picking the groups to be on the show.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Yeah it’s ikon sneaky blue2012!!

Is it just me or the editing makes everyone and everything looks awkward?

Is the first ep out?

It's just a highlight. I think it's the first time they're all meeting and they have to perform, so I bet they're all just a little nervous.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!