Namjoon is on vlive!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my babyyy joonie so cute

• ^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BH better give each member a floor each lmao

Oh yay, I an excited to see their new workspace at the new headquarters.

Always working hard creating content for Armys.

• Some bts members should really stop with the mint chocolate shade or I might unstan. :sadr:

Truly... The slander to mint choco :nob:

If only he's not my ults bias...

:waterr:

Can't wait :danceb::danceb::danceb:

I need a tour of the whole building lol

TXTBTS ⋆ SVT ⋆ LSFM ⋆ EN- ⋆ NJ ⋆ &T ⋆ BND ⋆ TWS

56cc9e7c54e27627536aa2a9ceb392a9b9564895.gifv ff09faf5933fd4d58778d9402ecd7a36eb5851b6.gifv

I think all translators had that problem. I feel sorry for them but also massively grateful

namjoon is precious. very very precious

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!