Does anyone here watch Bravo or Real Housewives? There has been HUGE news that needs to be discussed.

• I need to discuss Jen Shah's arrest with someone. For those who don't know she was arrested for fraud and money laundering.

1. They're in the middle of filming so this will be on the show!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. I KNEW there was something sketchy about her money situation. I couldn't understand how she could afford her home, all of her clothes, and her huge squad when her husband is just an assistant football coach and she doesn't work.

3. How the hell has Jen been arrested before Mary? This woman has many homes, designer clothes, etc, and only runs a church with her step-grandfather husband. I mean they've been accused of running a cult and her own mother (and some of her family) alleged that she and her step-grandfather killed her grandma.

4. I hope Mary tells Jen that she "smell like jail."

5. LMFAO

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is a super niche subject, so if no one here watches this or replies, I understand. I just needed to get my thoughts out.

ღ Sulli

• Does Not Compute GIFs | Tenor

I have no idea what this is about but I will comment to boost your thread love.

lol, thanks. I figured this wouldn't get any replies anyways because this is a super niche subject. I just needed to get all of my thoughts out. #RHOSLC is trending #2 in America though on twitter (that's the reality show she's from). :teeheek:

ღ Sulli

• lol, thanks. I figured this wouldn't get any replies anyways because this is a super niche subject. I just needed to get all of my thoughts out. #RHOSLC is trending #2 in America though on twitter (that's the reality show she's from). :teeheek:

I currently reside in the US but the only reality show I even briefly watched unless variety shows counts, is Total Divas because being a fan of WWE.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I currently reside in the US but the only reality show I even briefly watched unless variety shows counts, is Total Divas because being a fan of WWE.

I never watched WWE, but I know it's insanely popular here. Is Total Divas about female wrestlers or just those twins?

ღ Sulli

• yass i love RHOSLC. my fave is whitney's fun ass! but yeah. messsss. jen is wild fr. wow I didn't know there was rumors of mary having a cult and the death of her grandmother.... that would make so much lmao at ur 4th point, i'm dying! I feel like mary is having a good laugh rn cus she tried to tell everyone about jen and her shadiness.

You know they’re gonna have Mary filming in her closet reacting to the news!!!

Twitter and Reddit are hardcore celebrating this rn! RHOSLC had a fantastic 1st season and season 2 is definitely going to be wild.

I just hope the Bravo cameras caught the arrest on film!!

ღ Sulli

• wow i need to get on the subreddit!! Lol! a mess. i wonder what excuse jen has or if she'll admit to it.

yeah me too! the fact that they are currently filming season 2 has me excited. it couldn't have happened at a better moment lol! i know jen is crazy tho so..... why am i not surprised she is involved in something of this sort

Well, it's the federal government going after her. I read up on her legal drama, and a lot feel that she'll plead guilty and actually serve time. There's no getting out of this one. It's really really serious.

By the way, did you see the videos leaked of Jen abusing her staff? Like screaming and hitting them? It was leaked like a month or so ago. I bet that will be discussed on the upcoming season as well.

OMG, season 2 is going to be crazy.

ღ Sulli

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!