LILAC - Dance Practice

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm really curious to see if this would be the actual stage choreo. It ignores some of her standout high notes in favor of dancing to the under-harmony (see 2:08 or 2:44, where the track is hitting a high note and the dance is coordinated to the harmony instead of the standout note). It does several times in the choreo. I'd expect that onstage she'd want to emphasize those notes.

• I'm really curious to see if this would be the actual stage choreo. It ignores some of her standout high notes in favor of dancing to the under-harmony (see 2:08 or 2:44, where the track is hitting a high note and the dance is coordinated to the harmony instead of the standout note). It does several times in the choreo. I'd expect that onstage she'd want to emphasize those notes.

I could see it being like this actually, she has few dance songs and this would be a good time to rest her voice abit in her 3+ hour concerts. It's not really like she lacks songs with high notes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!