The reason why seeing Blackpink Jisoo's Thai fans promoting snowdrop by sending her snack trucks is sad

• all it’s gonna do is delay the drama for a few months then it will get released anyways

I don't think so because the alleged plotlines revolves the sensitive parts of Korean History.

This twitter user summarizes that:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yesterday JTBC didn't mentioned the plotlines and just ambiguously say its about black comedy that set's in 80s making more Knetz mad because its seems that this drama romanticizing a military person during the painful regime where many people was died. The Koreans were afraid that their histories will be distorted again like in Joseon Exorcist

The producer should drop the CLEARER Plotlines asap before the the drama is cancelled . By now the petition signatures is increasing fast. This was Jisoo's first drama project I hope they resolved this quickly before she will be getting backslash like the actors from Mr Queen & JE :cryingk:

• https://www1.president.go.kr/petitions/597214

By now this petition already reached 77,7k signatures

If this things not cleared, sooner or later I'm afraid the drama will have the same fate as Joseon Exorcist

Yeah, I don't know what will happen.

I've just come from seeing Blinks on twitter discussing sending support trucks, so that will help this whole situation a bunch :rolleyes:

• Frankly in this whole thing I'm only interested in Jisoo being okay. If she needs to jettison this project to save her image then she should do that. There will always be more roles.

• Yeah, I don't know what will happen.

I've just come from seeing Blinks on twitter discussing sending support trucks, so that will help this whole situation a bun

It won't help much; even it will make the image of Jisoo's fans worsen. They should demand JTBC to pressure the producer to released the synopsis to cleared whether the alleged synopsis was true. I'm afraid it will affected Jisoo career if the producer stay silent like this :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!