[theqoo] TZUYU who felt like a BABY because of TWICE unnies

• AVvXsEjn0WO14HNU_jJvindre1vn2m6_JYM_wnm1223BB5yc9hrEWXv2KKiNMY0PXkQEJpJxccBsWT3Jw2jP7_QozDMMCRvsVn-Vnzwr_MCN4ug7nFhaSwH7v-V0lBM4R6T-1DFtJUzQqveL3ij_ZJCWjOrKMJdQfQ5ZxW_JtubOiHmk0adhiNHH87qUXAbTm5Ba=s16000

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. You are indeed a baby...
    AVvXsEi54xiZv9m_VTORMKOyVWWxXptiTysmnfVPUdoUOqEEYcAHqX_rsyLqqEgfwUuBS_kWliHD7ZmmwNG7kmE0NS8y_lmJudAlWtL1KPQ7TUb-peIJoQa23ny3eNlVtGAbp7GzOicifhgDD1cVQT-NlKD1CYQXwdNP0GFDWLAGcDEVoBf7cwcTxwikQ72zCpI9=s16000

2. What is she saying? She's a forever baby

3. I like TWICE so muchㅎㅎㅎ

4. So she's a 99-linerㅋㅋㅋ she debuted so youngㅋㅋ

5. But she's too cute....

6. The unnies really raised her with infinite love. Our Tzu baby-yah, you're cuteㅎㅎ
    AVvXsEjii1VxS_Shw0-a_d41XraOr7SjogVRJ_RfIvOuNMmCm66mNM7G4_TtAgAg5Nyxn3iRqIqErQZrzyOUoL0HBrnP2sWhLg5xUVr91LEHmv8-eBzlPM5oqrfcGQAgJJlukKlIkc9HiwCWI-ubn8GjVXw6sBresD5_4ZkPSZPE7XXNxlBtKkh3wRPjvm2VYxLg

AVvXsEgvJFp-ExdLFI3CqwBgNB7aoWNpRnSKRLweE1MrpoEytG8RVUtjNrdj38AYRFhwhR8lSb4lqmfblQ_6QQLY5SICZsZEqsjP1fDk9K-SKMQ7EL9iwH9-G9G8B9GfR08g249R6CRCoXfewLzcO6asrlOTDwq4QE6Mrdhxx4ef24Vyaz_ldmQ5AMNrxRlVk1kJ

AVvXsEiyXeK7DB3HM58Lhsxc4uH7H4iYVJX8gXO78SWY_jdLfC2Udfb9CCfuOoQWX7XnjiG6isdQSMC8IKHkDk8PZGxbtaYvlJPx-3U_CmAF2O4ZreQoYUapa86gpb7czFv3AV26G7Evt9gUYNzysoWeQmUCYLGbz0UsMW-nC1Zq20D3mcUbl_aZDODOdS-YSaT5(Unnies babying (Tzuyu))

7. Because you are a baby

8. Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tzuyu, be a baby forever

9. I've never thought about it but Tzuyu is super cuteㅋㅋㅋ

10. But she's still a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• I mean... she could hold auditions to add a member younger than her, but I don't think that would go over well with the rest of the group or JYP.

I cannot tell if that's a joke or you were being serious.

Anyway, realistically, she does not have that kind of power and you know it's up to the label to do so if they see fit.

But, highly doubtful since they never had member changes from debut to now.

well that means Eunchae only has 8 more years to go before no longer feeling like a baby

But the other members will still be older than her, you see. So...... she will still remain as the baby/youngest.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• not just the other members but rather that within Hybe assuming they continue their current trajectories she will not longer be the youngest but with new groups debuting and so forth

obviously within twice tzuyu is still the youngest but just like tzuyu said new groups debut and change of managers and staff means she might not be the youngest overall

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!