Does Skill Is Enough For Idols? Or They Should Have Skillset?

• I saw on other thread, more or less it sounds like this, "Can't write your own lyrics doesn't mean you're not talented." But, in the comments, they don't separate the trio: vocal, dance, and rap. Is it inseparable? Not like writing lyrics? Because some people talk shit to idols who has a mastery in a field and not for other field. Does idols have to be a jack of all trades, than master of one?

• I think it depends on your standards. If you lower your standards a bit you can find idols who you can call talented in 3 areas but if you have high standards then it’s hard to find someone talented. Is there even someone who could compete for top spots in vocal, dance , rap between all idols?

My personal opinion is as long as they are good at something, they are talented bc them being chosen as idols mean they can do decently enough on other areas to stand on stage

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I think it helps an idol or group if they have a wide range of skills, bit like in a normal job. If they can not only sing but dance, compose and host events and perform in variety shows.

• the more talents one has the better...

can sing - great

can sing + dance - even better

can sing + dance + rap - fantastic

can do all that plus write and produce - god tier

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!