[Theqoo] Baekhyun announces first comeback after 3 years and 6 months, Koreans react

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

Theqoo: 백현 (BAEKHYUN) 'Hello, World - The 4th Mini Album'

- Woah finally he makes a comeback.

- I really enjoyed album with Love Again and Bungee on it, so I look forward to this new album.

- Not Monday but Friday?

- I’m so curious about the title song. I look forward to timetable tomorrow and concept photos as well.

- I wanna hear new songs quickly.

- Isn't this his first release since the military?

- I hope he picked a high quality song

- Wow I liked his pre-release (talking about Rendez-Vous, tho it's not officially released yet)

source1

source2

He performed "Rendez-Vous" live at his encore concert, wait for the official release.

External Content www.youtube.com

ExoLTaglist

• Baekhyun_Anggeul

Changed the title of the thread from “[Theqoo] Baekhyun's first comeback after 3 years and 6 months, Koreans react” to “[Theqoo] Baekhyun announces first comeback after 3 years and 6 months, Koreans react”.
  • External Content x.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!