Most intense fandom wars

• Yes and I was saying I already knew fandoms have fought each other, I was just saying the groups themselves didn't lol. reading comprehension please.

Ffs i was agreeing with you and i gave h.o.t n sechskies as an example. I meant and implied their fandoms, i just didn't remember the fandom names. Maybe at least get the point first before acting all hostile.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

Edited once, last by rosseannepark ().

• Ffs i was agreeing with you and i gave h.o.t n sechskies as an example. I meant and implied their fandoms, i just didn't remember the fandom names. Maybe at least get the point first before acting all hostile.

I got your point, the point was you're either confused or have no comprehension. If you meant to give an example, you should have written something more specific, because your reply to me doesn't suggest you giving examples. If you're replying to me specifically with the following:

"Fandoms yes, groups no."

"H.O.T vs sechskies"

then it comes off as giving a rebuttal against my statement, not supporting it. Otherwise you could have quoted literally anyone (or no one at all) if you were giving an example. Don't blame me for you not having the capacity to convey something in writing effectively.

• Well I didn't know I had to follow formal protocols in regards to convey with someone over an online platform like allkpop forum. I never did come across anyone who would have any problem comprehending the medium I used to reply to them over here. Nor did they ever question my capacity. I will keep that in mind that next time, hopefully never, if I had to quote you, I will make sure to follow up with a proper set of lexicon, and explaining from a to z and spell check everything to ensure your big brained psyche doesn't fall into a misunderstanding that will lead to insinuations of reading comprehension and questioning one's capability of a "correct" mode of response.

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• Well I didn't know I had to follow formal protocols in regards to convey with someone over an online platform like allkpop forum. I never did come across anyone who would have any problem comprehending the medium I used to reply to them over here. Nor did they ever question my capacity. I will keep that in mind that next time, hopefully never, if I had to quote you, I will make sure to follow up with a proper set of lexicon, and explaining from a to z and spell check everything to ensure your big brained psyche doesn't fall into a misunderstanding that will lead to insinuations of reading comprehension and questioning one's capability of a "correct" mode of response.

Thanks for your sarcasm, but who knows if that was even intentional on your part considering everything previously. Regardless, you don't have to do as such, but don't be surprised when people have this sort of reaction to your poor means of conveying what you want to say. This is entirely on you.

• Thanks for your sarcasm, but who knows if that was even intentional on your part considering everything previously. Regardless, you don't have to do as such, but don't be surprised when people have this sort of reaction to your poor means of conveying what you want to say. This is entirely on you.

Thanks for the very genuine concern over my mode of conduct but I am happy to have experienced no such thing on an online platform including akp forum. I hope the next not so articulate bunch of folks, if happen to share a textual mode of conversation with you on a platform like this, they bear that in mind and do not cause you too much trouble. Have a nice day.

• Thanks for the very genuine concern over my mode of conduct but I am happy to have experienced no such thing on an online platform including akp forum. I hope the next not so articulate bunch of folks, if happen to share a textual mode of conversation with you on a platform like this, they bear that in mind and do not cause you too much trouble. Have a nice day.

I usually don't reply in such a fashion, but you were special.
    I'm pretty sure you have had such reactions before, if you were able to notice, but again that would be a you problem. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!