N-day ‘One Two Three’ Bop or flop?

• N-day ‘One Two Three’ Bop or flop? 5

1. BOP (2) 40%
    2. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! (2) 40%
    3. FLOP (1) 20%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

N-DAY Members Profile (Updated!) - Kpop Profiles
    N-DAY (엔데이) are a 4-member girl group under RJ Entertainment who will make their debut in 2022.
    kprofiles.com

Their Debut.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• Bop, but I'm generally a fan of these "trot-ish" sorts of songs. The inclusion of the janggu drumming at the end was a pleasant surprise as well.

• Wow! I would not have expected a trot song as a debut track.

They just aged the girls into middle-aged women.

Just kidding.

Anyway, I enjoyed That's Me more.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• They are on the 'older' side, the leader is a 1992.

They had a lot of member changes pre-debut.

• Love it! Though I can understand if others don’t. When I first heard it on Ultraviolence in 2016, I did not feel like it made sense for the album and didn’t listen to it as part of my experience but it was only until probably last year where I finally did listen to it more and enjoyed it a lottt. I just think it’s better as a stand-alone song (which, of course makes sense given it was meant as a soundtrack offering from what I understand).

• Is trot finally becoming an "in" thing in kpop? Will I finally witness the day Hong Jinyoung debut as an idol? :mesmerized-bee:

Seriously though, if they're trying to go into the trot industry they'll be obliterated with their current vocals. They need more training. I know this is probably a parody thing. There's no way this is serious, right? They're nowhere ready to trot. If they're trying to attract fans from both sides, then this is not it. Technically their vocals are no where near trot levels, and their dance/mv do not appeal much to pop fans.

• They are on the 'older' side, the leader is a 1992.

They had a lot of member changes pre-debut.

I see. No wonder their dance movements seemed a bit stiff. Or it was the choreography taught to them.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!