Dreamcatcher Don't Light my fire is bop!

• Song is so good!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• kirishiki

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreamcatcher Dont Light ny fire is bop!” to “Dreamcatcher Don't Light my fire is bop!”.
  • This is on repeat and is better than Eclipse for me.

It is bringing back memories of Symphonic Metal in the early 2000's. I used to love Nightwish, Within Temptation and all of those female led groups so this is just a pure gem. Also the intro sounds like the Halloween movie theme tune which just makes it even more epic.

Dami singing so low like that is really something also.

Seen so many people saying this is their favourite Japanese release and even a lot of people saying it is one of their favourite songs of all from them. Quite unexpected for a little Japanese b-side. 🔥🔥

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• It actually remind me little bit Finnish power metal. I think it start kind of similar way to this.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!