Former Stray Kids member Kim Woojin was cleared of sex assault accusation

• He was cleared from the accusations,,wouldn't that make him innocent?

Technically, you're either guilty or not guilty after a trial. Many times guilty people are declared not guilty simply because they had the better lawyers and worked the case and jury better.

Btw, this was just an aside and I'm not saying it's the case with Woojin.

• As a stay, I don't think his reputation was that bad before the allegations...? I-stays scrutinised people who criticised him even months after his departure. It wasn't until Chan's comments (which he likely made in the first place because they just released SKZ2020 and people were mad they re-recorded songs as ot8) until the fandom began moving on.

The moment that the company announced his departure and postponing the CB the fandom started cancelling him and saying that he sexually harassed some fans and bunch of other billshit.

The hate train against Woojin from stays started from day 1. It was so weird how fast the fandom cut him from the group

• The moment that the company announced his departure and postponing the CB the fandom started cancelling him and saying that he sexually harassed some fans and bunch of other billshit.

The hate train against Woojin from stays started from day 1. It was so weird how fast the fandom cut him from the group

I don't know why you insist on this narrative.

It was only k-stays who dropped him almost instantly (because they suspected what kind of rule must had been broken). I-stays didn't. As I've said, the overwhelming majority of I-stays stayed protective of him for months, until Chan hinted at the nature of his departure. And after that, up until September, the reasons stays disliked him was that he was a selfish traitor who didn't care about the group, went on a vacation while the members struggled, always "happened" to post the same time skz released something, kept using the group for relevancy, while skz clearly disliked/moved on from him quickly; in a nutshell, for being an annoying asshole but NOTHING about sexual assault. The furthest it went were speculations that he broke the bar rule – but as I've said, those accounts would get ostracised quickly by the majority of the fandom.

Everyone, including stays were far more nicer to him than what he deserved, it's pointless for you to try to prove something that never happened just to support your "those evil stays cancelled the poor man for no reason!!!11!" narrative.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!