Seonghwa cheated on me with an ostrich

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I thought that I was the only one bird he loved:cryingk:

Just kidding, but I can't wait to hear the full song and see the full music video.

And yeosang with a chicken because he likes chicken. (or at least the fried kind of chicken...)

I have a feeling that chicken is fake.

I don't think there is going to be any geese even though there is a golden egg. (I know that there are versions of that Aesop, where the bird laying the golden egg is a hen)

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well... goose or no goose, I think I'm going to enjoy the music video anyway.

• don't forget there were chickens in there as well!!!

you are no longer the birb of choice!

• That dirty cheater. He wants someone with a long neck but clearly his standards are impossible for a goose to reach (I suspect the ostrich's neck isn't all that natural if you know what I mean). You're better than him anyway!!

Edit: well... uh... this was my 100th post apparently... :pepe-toast:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!