Did you see Blackpink: The Movie (2021) in person or online?

• Did you see Blackpink: The Movie (2021) in person or online? 4

1. Online (2) 50%
    2. I didn't watch it at all (2) 50%
    3. In person (0) 0%

I wanted to see it in person, but I didn't because of the worldwide health concern :eyes:

Otherwise, I would've watched it. It was only in theaters.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~ (proud Miya-ne) ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• a little bit of my opinion?? and a bit of spoiling ig 😭

i watched the movie in my local theatre (it was 4d too 😗, which made the whole experience v v fun) however it was like 50% the show, like im not complaining or anything bc i still enjoyed it a lot :)) tho it was a literally cash grab 💀

the part that made me almost tear up was when lisa cried, like i can't be seen in theatres w a tissue wiping my eyes like no no that won't do

im really looking forward to whatever project the girls are working on 💗 bc i can sense that they're planning something big ! :D

• I watched it on Netflix when it came out I remember I was in a Zoom class which I had on mute and was watching BP on my other browser lol.

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!