Now don’t ya know how sweet it tastes?

• … now that i’m without you.

This song has given me a feeling i haven’t felt in so long. I feel so euphoric and young when i hear it.

The beat really makes me think of that late 90s like.. “futuristic” sound? I literally am obsessed with it. It feels like a soft wall thats brightly carpeted with like glow in the dark stars??? Like…

The way they have their voices sooo overlapped in the chorus makes it feel more chanty than anything, which gives it like an easiness to sing along to. I like the sorta somber style of singing that they have too… its like a sorta more grungey pop and the final refrain with Haerin is crazy good. Like i cant even begin to talk about how much i love them doing this.

Ya know… it reminds me of the spice girls?

What are your thoughts on this genre? It feels so fresh to me but nostalgic at the same time

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!