Daychild Debut MV - Illumination Bop or Flop

• Bop or Flop 1

1. Bop (0) 0%
    2. Blop (0) 0%
    3. Flop (1) 100%

So let me start off by saying I had high expectations for this group

due to Intae and Siwoo being from Black Level. I actually enjoyed black level's music.

I was already worried with the sound of the song from the preview but now that it's out

i think this is the first time i've ever been looking forward to a debut and being massively disappointed..

these vocals are not what i expected...they sound like they can't sing when i know two of them very well can.

Siwoo sounded alright the best thing in the song was Intae's rapping.

Not even the B-side is good.

Hate to do it but it flopped hard...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

• My assumption is that, a member left the group right before debut...as they were promoting a campaign on rising star for their album so they probably had to QUICKLY re-do everything and re-record it but to sound THIS bad just seems weird.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!