I would hug Seonghwa too

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and lol not at the camera panning down on Seonghwa's butt as Wooyoung pats it.

This clip is from this video though.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This post is so wholesome. In his predubut days he was something. Like,usually idols have a big glow up after debut but he was like the cool guy at school even then not just skill wise but also look wise. He has so much potential especially vocal wise. Like, when I heard his notes in Utopia I was damn...he can sing. And I really find him funny how he goes from the serious and mature person in the group to the oddest ball doing the most unexpected things. His friendship and bond with Hongjoong I find it so endearing and sincere. But, maybe with Kingdom he will have more idol friends. I really thought at this and I can't wait to see him interacting with other idols.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!