WINX reboot preview

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will never be too old for winx! This reboot has been teased for years and it is finally coming out in 2025! I like this teaser a lot, their old faces are back!

• Omg omg can't imagine how happy i am

The last season was too childish

I would have prefer that they continue the story with the new animation

But i hope that if they make a reboot they scrapped the last seasons from believix to the end

Believix had so much potential to be a good season but the childish thematic sometimes and the whole girls becoming a group out of nowhere

I wasn't a fan of it

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• When I heard news about reboot I thought there is no way they will finally, after so many years, imrpove animation and bring back old winx look. I am glad to be proven wrong. Yes this is not iconic original winx animation but winx girls finally look like themselves, they don't look like my little pony in human form!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!