[BTS CONTENT] I know Law Roach is giving me Jungkook and Zendaya crumbs on purpose. I just know it!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ain't no way after both Zendaya liking an edit of her with Seven as BGM and Law using his SNTY Usher Remix for a video they would have not seen that forgotten middle child 3D in between. In my delulu heart I am CONVINCED.

Animated GIF

Update: My delusions are real!

• Was JK dressed in Calvins in 3D??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anyway stream my fave song of Golden...lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• Was JK dressed in Calvins in 3D??

They're besties born just one year apart on the same day. You can not convince me otherwise.

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!