K-pop stans are so hypocritical aren’t they?

• actually they aren’t hating on bayby monster directly. But they tryna make this mind game saying being like BP is outdated.

I don't really know about this discussion, but I don't really get the concept of 'outdated' anyway. Some of my favorite songs are from before I was born.

Like, I can understand people don't listen to people beat pots and pans together like our prehistoric ancestors perhaps did, but otherwise a song is a song.

• bp music is good compared to bm obviously lmao

if bm had a quality girl crush music it would have been a non issue being a bp coded or copy

that's why illit is smashing records everywhere

them being nj 2.0 used to get them hate tweets from bp stans (the irony) but now that they can't drag them due to their achievements, being nj 2.o label isn't a reason people can hate them anymore. Who cares? bc they are super successful right now. Baemon can't say they can relate

Same thing happened to bp and the lashings they used to get for being 21 copy cat but prettier

• apparently they are still GG with the most streams on Spotify without a cb in 2 years. So you wish your 20 minutes fame group surpassed them now

except i'm not so ill to actually spend my time comparing spotify streams LMAOOOO actual knob

from the bottom of my sincere heart find something better to do instead of spending your precious time thinking about how a group of other fans are mindgaming your idol group or whatever the fuck

• except i'm not so ill to actually spend my time comparing spotify streams LMAOOOO actual knob

from the bottom of my sincere heart find something better to do instead of spending your precious time thinking about how a group of other fans are mindgaming your idol group or whatever the fuck

Yet most of their stans brag about it sm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!