[PREDICTION] What will be the peak chart position for LE SSERAFIM's new title track "Easy"?

• The trends this first quarter suggest that girl groups may not be as dominant this year as they were last year (a historic year for girl groups so that's not a slight)

My head says 5. My heart says 1.

Releasing at the same time as IU with Bibi and TWS's songs turning into hits is going to make things tough for them though

There's no way "EASY" will be #1, at least on Melon TOP100. My guess is #5 too, but I'm not sure about that either. They will be in the TOP10, but that's all. Tomorrow, IU and Moonbyul will release their new albums, and there's Bibi, TWS and Taeyeon too. Most people sleep on Moonbyul, but I think she will surprise everyone with her charting. Her album sales are great already. I mean, compared to Mamamoo sales, not overhyped groups.

Their "PERFECT NIGHT" is still in TOP10, even tho, I don't think it deserves it, because "UNFORGIVEN" is much better. I don't think they will beat that with this song. "EASY" is #15 and lost 3 places already. That's not good news for them. "SMART" can have a better place, imo, because basically all of them said, that's their favorite song, and I get why, that song should've been the title track. Funny that "SMART" isn't the title track, because it's a pretty dumb decision to choose "EASY". 🤣

• Hi,

I recently had a dream with Chaewon and it was wonderful. We shared a Jim Beam highball in the same glass. This means it's going #1.

Just sayin' my delusions usually means good things. Last dream I had I was playing mahjong with JK and I thought he'd hit number #1 too ...but only to realize Tay Tay was there serving us jajangmyeon so she ended up #1 instead.

-knysom

• So IU's album dropped and two of the new songs debuted in the top 10

I admire the boldness of the votes for #1, but I'll be shocked if LSF cracks the top 3 now, even with promo.

We'll see :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!