Ahn Sung Il sent to prosecution for obstruction and tampering

• 2024021601039912069003_b.webp

Article: "Admit to criminal charges" Ahn Sung Il sent to prosecution over 'Fifty Fifty' scandal

Source: Munhwa Ilbo via Nate

[+262] And what about that TV show 'Unanswered Questions' that supported this man?

- [+49] Yeah, the police should also be requesting the PD for investigation. Attrakt needs to sue them for defamation and obstruction of business.

[+83] At this point, it'll be impossible for the members to recover any of their careers because they're accomplices

[+62] I read that he deleted relevant files and his e-mail inbox. Just a PSA to everyone, if you're quitting your job, you can't just go and delete everything you were working on it. Just because you worked on it doesn't mean it doesn't belong to the company still. You'll end up like this guy.

[+44] Why nothing on 'Unanswered Questions'?

[+4] I'm STUPID for believing you~~

[+3] 'Unanswered Questions' said they would do a follow-up episode, where is it?

[+0] It's amazing how I don't even remember their song anymore when I used to listen to it every day before their scandal ㅋㅋㅋ

[+0] Sue 'Unanswered Questions' for spreading false information in their show!

[+0] Why did investigations take so long?

[+0] What a villain. He's lived such an easy life after screwing over so many companies.

[+0] The fact that this isn't even the first time he's done this. He's been able to get away with it for so long because he's never been punished. I pray that he finally gets what he's due.

http://netizenbuzz.blogsp0t.com/2024/02/ahn-sung-il-sent-to-prosecution-for.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!