SEVENTEEN’s Nana Tour Show is Pulling Insane Viewership

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s funny how antis were bashing Nana Tour for “flopping” based on cable ratings earlier this week, but turns out it’s been #1 on viewership ratings for 4 CONSECUTIVE weeks.

The fact only 4 episodes have been released and it already has a cumulative of 120M views - that’s an average of 30M views per episode - which is absolutely insane for a paid content.

I’m so happy to see Nana Tour doing well, Na PD and Shin PD deserve to be rewarded for putting in so much work and effort. They literally pulled this together to simply let SVT rest, not for the revenues completely which I really respect. I’m happy the show is receiving such a great response from the fans and the public.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!