When will you support this song?

• Fansamy

Changed the title of the thread from “When will you finally support this song?” to “When will you support this song?”.
  • Please stream this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's a bop

xx-jenn-xx

preach!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just love woohyun in this omfg he cracks me up:

the raw talent!

Their Choreographers:

External Content youtu.be

• Thank you!

I have joined now.

Even joined ARMY taglist as well, haha. (I thought I had joined, but apparently not officially via this webpage).

Anyway, thanks again for your help

Happy to always engage with Infinite talk and find new fans!

A backstory is that i've only been into kpop since 2020 I heard of infinite's music but they had been on hiatus for over 3 years at that point. I didn't want to invest in them because they all had different companies and I didn't know if they'd be promoting ever again as a group. I enjoyed sunggyu's solo work before i really dove into anyone else and i was following him when I saw him post the news about creating the Infinite Company and Infinite meeting for a reuinion and then an album release.

I kid you not i never dropped every group I ever followed so fast to watch, learn, listen, everything Infinite and then eventually buy every damn thing they ever released. After doing all of that My heart really goes out to Woohyun, he is a deep inspiration for me in the fact that he never gave up when everything has been against him, even to this day. His bubbly personality, beautiful smile, and AMAZING sense of humor has touched me.

Everyone in this group is funny, genuine, and I enjoy their comedy and the shows they were doing. So I really recommend checking all their stuff out. You can even go back and watch all the Last Romeo performances which happened right after Woohyun's major shoulder injury. So many people called him lazy because he either holds his belt or puts his hand in his pocket when his shoulder is in pain. Yet that man synced up with all of them with one arm like it was nothing. He is amazing to me, truly an angel.

• Sorry, I never saw this.

Anyway, had no idea you were only a fan since 2020. You seem very knowledgeable about many groups. I thought you were 2nd gen fan originally ^^

Thanks for sharing all this. I am still listening to Infinite. Sorry again for the late reply. It inspires me to look up even more about them.

• Sorry, I never saw this.

Anyway, had no idea you were only a fan since 2020. You seem very knowledgeable about many groups. I thought you were 2nd gen fan originally ^^

Thanks for sharing all this. I am still listening to Infinite. Sorry again for the late reply. It inspires me to look up even more about them.

No problem hooe you are enjoying them ♡

I wish I'd been a kpop fan that long feel like I missed so much but better late then never lol

• No problem hooe you are enjoying them ♡

I wish I'd been a kpop fan that long feel like I missed so much but better late then never lol

hahah, yeah, I also wish that. Also had periods when I barely listened to it and that also made me miss out in retrospect.

Infinite deserve more love, so I will continue to play and stream. Let me know if you ever want something to be streamed specifically, if the fandom has some goals like "get this many streams for his birthday" etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!