Western Artist Song Recommendation/ Current Listening Thread by BeBeCarat0.

• Western Artist Song Recommendation/ My Current Listening to Thread by BeBeCarat0.

Looking for something new either solo artists, groups or just playlists on Spotify in general? This is a thread to promote those artists, and for me to share some of my favourites.

Most of the genres that will be posted here will be Western artists, either stages, or my favourite/most watched performances I want to suggest to others who want to try something new, or support a smaller or newer artist.

:blue-heart::green-heart::yellow-heart::orange-heart::red-heart:

(Thread EST, January 12th 2024).

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Current Most Listened to Playlists via Spotify.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• External Content open.spotify.com

• My most listened to, 2023.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

• Playlists I have been viewing/ somewhat listening to this first half of January, 2024/other suggestions.

• Wallows Email List Spotify PlayList: December 2023.

• Most listened to artists this February, 2024. And my recommendations.

(Be aware some of these songs do have explicit lyrics in them/swears).

1. 5SOS. (I was a fan in 2014, and was my top band before I discovered BTS, finding so many of the songs I used to love has been so cool!).

• 2. Vampire Weekend. (A band I started listening to recently upon completely getting a new spotify playlist, and re vamping it entirely into songs I actually enjoy). Haven't listened to all of their stuff yet though. I can't remember which show (maybe HeartStopper..?) they had their songs there.

• First Half of March latest listens:

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• April 6th - 7th.

• -----

• My Most listened to Western Artist + songs, during 'no kpop' week. April 20th - April 26th.

#1. Vampire Weekend.

#2. Miranda Lambert.

#3. 5SOS.

#4. Henry Moodie.

#5. The Wrecks.

#6. Dominic Fike.

#7. Benson Boone.

#8. STORMZY.

#9. Tobe Nwigwe.

#10. Lainey Wilson.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 4.06.08 PM.png

Edited once, last by BebeCarat-0 ().

End.

-----

• :borahae:<3:red-heart::orange-heart::yellow-heart::green-heart::blue-heart::brown-heart::black-heart::white-heart:

• May 28th - June 1st Listens/favourites.

Top Playlists.

• June 10th - June 17th.

• June 16th - June 17th.

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!