Too good to be true prices on signed albums? (Update, Global BungJang/Delivered Korea album arrivial).

• I will be completely honest and say I am not an album collector by any means, I have 1 signed Pentagon, 1 signed B.A.P, DPR MITO VER 1, SVT FML and Semi Colon Album and that's about it.

I came across an article on KPM talking about a site called Global Bunjang.

I came across an album for a group called 'MVP' which is around $13 and even signed by my bias Rayoon. (He had to personally confirm to fans about their disbandment.)

There is another album from a group called B1A4 that is signed for about $10.

I found a BlockB BASTARZ album for $22 to. And I really like BlockB and B1A4.

Do these prices seem to good to be true to you as well?

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Ideal prices and thoughts on nugu signed albums? Looking for advice. Do you trust this* site?” to “Too good to be true prices on signed albums? Thoughts on this site/advice?”.
  • Bunjang is like Craigslist; all items are sold by their owners, who set the prices on their own. I’ve never had a problem with anything I’ve bought there. A lot of signed albums are sold for a lot less than one would expect because the owner wants them out quickly.

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Too good to be true prices on signed albums? Thoughts on this site/advice?” to “Too good to be true prices on signed albums? (Update, Global BungJang/Delivered Korea album arrivial).”.
  • Since I purchased extra faster shipping before the holidays in Korea, it did come a lot quicker then I thought.

The photocard seller choose not to sell it, however I decided although I love MVP and BlockB, EPEX got me through 2020 to say the least, and not only is the album itself my favourite current colour, I love all the tracks.

Super happy I got it repackaged and bubble wrapped, so far haven't noticed any dents, besides the early apartment bell ringing for my package this morning, I've been thinking about buying it for months. Once I get a signed Zico album, I'm officially done and I'm pretty happy about it! :green-heart:

(I'm in progress of buying a new computer, so if something posts twice, I apologize in advance).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!