[instiz] Transit Love 3 couple dating term shocks Knetz - "Thank you for casting them", "I must watch it"

• [instiz] WOW TRANSIT LOVE 3'S COUPLE DATING TERM IS CRAZY

Transit Love = Korean dating show where ex-couples come on the show and either decide to form a new relationship with someone else's ex or rekindle with their previous ex

AVvXsEjFPQahVeDiaIUMoof3F_Jjrx7V8gGsWbawRCkqAsGWqPisZhiIy2-e6V0TOToadQZf3lYg9Qn2_eCjA8iHNItcNUePfZPzCOTeAIl-sxGbZkPeH7juk6krQPgQTTT0KFVq3YtqueUpsIRqt5tjn4PI3PbJAg-k8Y48aGWXAOnOixivw_O8nnSwgfn8shg=s16000

Dahye x Dongjin
    2010.12~2014.07
    2014.08~2018.09
    2018.12~2023.06

No but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ At this rate this is... I completely understand why they start crying as soon as they see each other's faces... Even if I was the producer, I would hire them no matter what

original post: here

1. So 2010 to 2023 wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for casting them..

2. So they've been dating even longer than Hae-eun and Gyumin? Anyways this is freaking impressive (t/n: Hae-eun and Gyumin was a couple with 8~9 years of experience together in a previous season, which didn't end up together at the end)

3. Wow that's crazy

4. Wow I must watch it

5. And when did they shoot this in 2023?
    > Around October?

6. Wow they're almost family ㅜ

7. Oh something interesting came up

8. Crazy wow.... They've been on and off, every time, they've dated for so long

9. Hul I suddenly want to watch it

10. Wow this is legendary, I must watch it right away

there is also allkpop article about it with some different comments:

Former K-Pop idol cast member on 'Transit Love 3' shocks viewers by revealing that she dated her ex for 13 years
    On the January 5 broadcast of the TVING-original reality series 'Transit Love' season 3, the story of the Song Da Hye-Seo Dong Jin couple was reveal…
    www.allkpop.com

According to the couple, they first met as teens dreaming of becoming K-Pop idols. They were trainees at the same company (according to fans, SM Entertainment), but were "let go" after the company found out about their relationship.

Afterward, Dahye joined a different company and successfully debuted with her group BESTie, and she and Dongjin continued dating while respecting the other's position. Dongjin further revealed that he had accompanied BESTie while acting as a manager during some of the group's schedules.

How did K-netizens react after learning about this couple's 13-year history? Some commented,

"13 years? Isn't that practically marriage and divorce?",

"13 years, they must know each other better than some families",

"Wow they actually dated the whole time while she was an idol",

"It's only the beginning and they're already crying so much TT. I'm crying with them too TTTT",

"This is gonna end one of two ways. Marriage, or they stop seeing each other for good", "

Now this kind of makes you wonder how many idols are actually dating..."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• 13 years of dating yet nothing happened?

then they're not meant for each other.

Read their backstory, she was an Idol, they were both trainees

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!