[theqoo] Blackpink's Jennie photos from Lee Hyori's Red Carpet show - real time reaction

• AVvXsEgEGSBWlenoktvm0Srtpt4JWf7ho4c_Aso3nCpw6bZVYAp_TFao2Egm7_sd1Wb1vn5SZ_LyJCztJxCcJ0MERE8OpXW3yMmJF7lGLdgdZz9ZjhlCz4svMW3C8I7S1iGUt5HQ-cI1_1RJfYnsmK5b8hlQFmAiJAM9ELNrP8xDyPuKW3ewSL9wvRJgKUJaJb4

AVvXsEgcQbLubcDsVUqCQkQDPSvvNo33n8Kzl-4rG1Kme__BJX9WiqILBsR9fUzFCSnyYsKRSvGyV2kNmkq2m8OG1BgS3KHntEtYWzBsxfz-f0bUHQYzLnFlyzkI5cvKwtHS0Xb2lGNImoeZ91UAeR1rl63IV98lWk0mzkYBH0bh5a3Xl9JLFtE9zgJhR-tSOBE

AVvXsEgueCspdiOq6azRt3rF_6D782qrgRCYAo5xtIKh8mo_XDLiN87ii6Bd-AUn4Hflil884gEOyArDXpix_iS53QaRda6Xk2guCDybEvG2Q2dhTIwUBqh_RTszryJtCQAppmgiMnCjhHvNsKVA4T4niiuTFnE6xt1f25nJmS1DZcRSNxfSbttre2HuH0wsMeA

AVvXsEgrGRA1f7gNgXePKBlr6ilwVPNsoAPb1-06KxNl0wHZa1xXsAbJymk5sBujr0DwjLBodUlP8Xje0Pg1z0THwM80rAStAHbDiYzIith7UzTypb93CFeI9gxSO3IUaOGqc0Tk-M2pc_swtIEDVcGOjIs7iaxur2QZnyws7Q4thc924uDEZoGxL31rDsJA82g

original post: here

1. Pretty

2. Her outfit is a bit so-so but since it's Jennie, she pulled it off. Who cares about the skin exposure? American artists perform in swimsuits just fine

3. F*cking pretty~

4. Oh I could just look at her arm muscles. She looks skinny but also seems to work hard to exercise. As expected, she's an idol

5. Her clothes are super pretty though...? She reminds me of that white Chanel flower

7. It suits her and Jennie is pretty🥰🥰

8. Seems like they asked her for a heartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

9. I bet that that outfit was pretty expensive? But it looks so-so. She's always pretty but the outfit is a shame

10. The top is way too thin... but she really looks good in white

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “[theqoo] Blackpink's Jennie photos from Lee Hyori's Red Carpet photos - real time reaction” to “[theqoo] Blackpink's Jennie photos from Lee Hyori's Red Carpet show - real time reaction”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!