[instiz] Knetz react to Seo Inyoung's stage outfits from 2007 'shocking'

• AVvXsEiikVIGCqrXq3dc4zSJ-wQTj5m0q77LY4o2rBZIvb-b8U4HXtpWFXXwoOkVrJSpP6VMdKdrGNkI5IgNLodBsjFkD5-cgkUbFEuV1dB3H5NL3uK27aQIY6IhkWGDugdg7iUsL3x0V_9jAExdAWS_65Q18EPlWh3Sk30y5SjZ2gwyh5VjyzPW1mFmzfLfhiY=s16000

AVvXsEh_TcvUd9_Vt4FAMA_Oz0KFUpgARXe6d1BHmILHdbLr_upOefFQCAw6yHDc38GSbHDR0RJQ4VBs5VfeTw69dDgatMin6fZw5TocpIZ4mhLkdmd-wvGiKAas73DFI7CSGZi-rjt8kr3fQO5u9YCOViDNzHKnDL2vYzPnR6sI8QSsKXXZj4DHvgnLGXRWRMw

AVvXsEinYsLzAXKf6wZHjeSKu75XhAz4Z9civiHg0XNqHu5fG5Xv8hLn2Lq4cdOKlHuzaj1pE6_ttnvpxdYKhWOSshDnAsDg5n73xWrp_d7P6Ft6_cgq3D12532Rwg0WhwSPwW2vHHGZwsIcYfL9CrIpNrdkd0BwUDKztkvmtAzeNs3x9S7Q1MlZ9VwsFd3VIl0

AVvXsEhsUHnFS5JyFvLo1SzQUVUtZwTEbwUNRC6kYmG-NUJ4jY9cFQ5Qhh_UQC1OEzRkkyoTmptFjaNHW_JnE_0-eJTKLMixGQevasfqLE5uiWDoS8oaNYtTyFF1Q3kfA1P_2dovF4zu7rvlAY2lMOuq8L_75E5smNsD74dXbzLGYze8ZMOaCl924xwOO6WwNe8

I've listened to Seo Inyoung's "I want You" so many times, and it's such a good song so I looked it up... This is the kind of outfit she wore for her stage and it shocked me. I know she's known for her bold and sexy image, but this was still surprising

This was done in 2007, so wasn't it considered provocative in the past too?

original post: here

1. I like this song too

2. I feel like they did it worse back in the days

3. Wow this is freaking hot, and the fact that she has darker skin makes her even sexier

4. But she really suited that concept. And the clothes accentuated her aura even more

5. I don't know why I thought it was okay in the past, looking at it now, it's super provocative

6. But for outfit #1 and #2, there were already talks about it even back in the daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remembered she got sanctioned because it was too provocative

7. It's obviously provocative but because she's not going for the innocent concept, but instead the provocative concept, this was okay ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow but her body line is so pretty, rather than feeling provocative, it's pretty

9. Oh but it suits her... She's impressive

10. There were so many talks about it even in the past

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Clearly someone shops in the kids section.

8. Wow but her body line is so pretty, rather than feeling provocative, it's pretty

So you have to be either provocative or pretty? You can't be both? :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!