Kpop artists singing in Nordic languages

• Swedish

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Norwegian

External Content youtu.be

Danish

well... only the chorus is in Danish.

And as someone, who speaks Danish fluently, they did a really good job.

Finnish

Icelandic

And yup, the group is actually named after that song.

One thing that bothers me about this video is some of the Icelandic lyrics being spelled wrong.

Well... the only artists, I can think of, who have sung in those languages, are M.O.N.T and Hoppipolla...

There are some Nordic languages that I haven't heard kpop artists sing in, including my native language.

• I just love seeing m.o.n.t getting recognized!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!