To say this is a bit crazy is an understatement aka longest charting songs by Kpop soloists on Hot 100 this decade!!!

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “To say this is a bit crazy is an understatement aka longest charting songs by Kpop soloist on Hot 100 this decade!!!” to “To say this is a bit crazy is an understatement aka longest charting songs by Kpop soloists on Hot 100 this decade!!!”.
  • I'm super excited for JJK2 now. And it seems he really wants to tour as a solo. Think BH already has done market research that he can do stadiums (multiple dates) here in the US now.

Oh JJK2 is definitely coming. I expect them to be working on getting the songs ready in these 1.5 - 2 years. The hype will be massive!!

• I'm super excited for JJK2 now. And it seems he really wants to tour as a solo. Think BH already has done market research that he can do stadiums (multiple dates) here in the US now.

2026 will be interesting. I don't really expect the group to comeback every year, maybe every 2-3 years because I know that they will be doing a lot of solo activities.

Excited for his sophomore album.

• 2026 will be interesting. I don't really expect the group to comeback every year, maybe every 2-3 years because I know that they will be doing a lot of solo activities.

Excited for his sophomore album.

I was going to be able to save money during hiatus, they said.

I can save up for barricades seat, they said.

Updates so far: Non-existent savings. Bigger No to barricades with 10000000 more new armys during the solo and hiatus periods.

But this biatch is not going down without a fight! ^^^^^^

• And SNTY charts another week

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

• He will also have the longest charting album by a Kpop soloist this week as Golden is expected to rise to 30 on BB 200. His album has not left top 50 since since release

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!