BHNGG could be the next BTS

• I'm just being hyperbolic with the title. I do think if they do a female version of BTS, they could have a very successful GG. I think GLAM was the most similar to BTS. GLAM wasn't that popular when they debuted but I think the concept would do a lot better now. They even share similar music. I heard a GLAM song (I assume) that sounds like the early version of We are bulletproof Part 1. See for yourself and let me know what you think.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, I was just exaggerating. There probably won't be a next BTS but I hope the BHNGG has a relatively new concept and not the normal girl crush or cute concept that has been overdone in kpop.

• Official Post

Given that BigHit groups tend to go against the trend... I feel like they aren't going to be a rap based or girl crush/hip hop concept group.

• They are definitely debuting a gg with a cute concept they are after the physical sales thats why they signed Sakura. BH knows that a bts version be it a bg or a gg will never happen

• nah

bts is a once in a lifetime group

besides a gg and a bg needs to be managed in different ways

im almost 100% certain that the gg is gonna debut with a cute concept

gc gg's dont really do all that well in terms of sales compared to the c ones

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!