Seonghwa and San talking to an autistic ATINY in a fancall.

• Old news, but I randomly came across these tiktoks

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well... I'm an autistic ATINY too and I can relate to that thing about her comparing the kdrama character Woo Youngwoo liking whales with her liking ATEEZ.

ATEEZ is my whales too.

The reason why Exraordinary Attorney Woo was mentioned is because Seonghwa and San had seen that kdrama. And I remember when Seonghwa made a reference to it in a Twitter post on San's birthday. (or it was a reference to how Woo Youngwoo and her friend greet each other. Like "Woo to the Young to the Woo".)

External Content twitter.com

Well... these tiktoks are kinda making me feel accepted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!