Welcome to AKP Winter Wonderland 2023!

• Welcome to AKP Winter Wonderland 2023!

Are you ready for a month full of festive fun? Then read ahead!

Throughout the month of December, you will have the chance to spread holiday spirit and earn yourself an assortment of prizes through the special mini events we will have each week, along with a cheery bingo game spanning most of the month!

MINI EVENTS SCHEDULE

Week 1: Liar game - Dec 6 and Dec 9 (both days 10am & 10pm EST)

Week 2: Mafia - Dec 13 and Dec 16 (both days 10am & 10pm EST)
    Week 3: Santa & Grinch Aesthetic Contest - Dec 19 to Dec 23
    Week 4: Bingo Results and Raffle - Dec 24 (bingo deadline), Dec 27 (raffle)

—> Minigames (liar and mafia) will be held 2 times a week, and prizes of the minigames will be distributed at the end of each week.

—> Each minigame will last approximately 1-3 hours.

—> More information on the individual events will be posted in their respective threads when the events become active.

—> Rules and playing threads for each minigame will be posted on a day before specified dates above.

PRIZE LIST (Individual prize lists will be reposted at their events)

Bingo Raffle:

450 akorns + 1 prize pool item*

Aesthetics:

1 static or LE badge of choice + choose a new custom color + aesthetic package (non-allkill) + choose the next allkill emblem OR custom badge (allkill only)
    (SPECIFIED IN MORE DETAIL IN THREAD)

Mafia:

LE badge for user with the most wins

Liar Game:

Static badge for user with the most wins

*Prize pool items:

- LE badge

- 4x4 badge set

- Full set of idol statics

- 10 color badges (allkill only)

- 8 color badges (non-allkill only)

- You pick the next kpop artist to have statics made

NAVIGATION:

—> More links will be posted as the events ensue.

If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to post it in this thread, or send a DM to me or 3ne.

Happy Holidays!

• Hello, how do you play the later game and what are the rules ?

Do you mean later games like liar and mafia?

If so, the instructions and game thread for liar (our next game) will be posted on the dates I specified in this thread—dec 6 (Wednesday) and dec 9 (Saturday) by 3ne. All other dates and times are under the “mini events schedule” section.

Be sure to check in then to join in!

• Do you mean later games like liar and mafia?

If so, the instructions and game thread for liar (our next game) will be posted on the dates I specified in this thread—dec 6 (Wednesday) and dec 9 (Saturday) by 3ne. All other dates and times are under the “mini events schedule” section.

Be sure to check in then to join in!

Yes I ment liar game but somehow my phone corrected it to later anyways, thank your explanation :finger-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!