JYP ENT & R1SE YaoChen ComeBack/Update Thread. (Releases new photos for his birthday + 13K Followers Reach, new Vlog & More).

• Honestly I wouldn't have heard of YaoChen and his music if it wasn't for Bang Chan, (it's been a while that I listened to Cpop) the track is alright for an English track. (He has also since released an Chinese ver on Spotify).

First releasing his single [Save Me Now] (LIVE VER) from WE ARE RISE Concert back in 2020 before following it up with different releases and Singles. Later releasing !:EM (EP) in 2022, Not Good Single in 2022, WANNNA Get Worse (Single, 2022), NEVERMIND (Single, 2022), and other Chinese title releases.

He would later release Problem (Single, 2022) before his first self entilted release [YAOCHEN] EP and YAOCHEN (Pre release track) back in May.

YaoChen Official Solo YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/@yaochen_official/videos

Spotify.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can catch up with YAOCHEN above, and check out his releases below.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “JYP ENT YaoChen comebacks with 'Adventure Player'.” to “JYP ENT & R1SE YaoChen comebacks with 'Adventure Player'.”.
  • Never heard of him before, but I will check the songs out. :yesr:

When I used to have Bubble he said his trainee friend released some music and I decided to check it out! I will say Problem is a little sad but still a good performance 😊

• When I used to have Bubble he said his trainee friend released some music and I decided to check it out! I will say Problem is a little sad but still a good performance 😊

I never knew Bang Chan and him trained together! I wish I had bubble LOL but I'm broke rn ;(;(

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I never knew Bang Chan and him trained together! I wish I had bubble LOL but I'm broke rn ;(;(

Lol it is definitely a different platform for sure. You can also find uploads from fans on twitter I'm pretty sure

• Stage Performance.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “JYP ENT & R1SE YaoChen comebacks with 'Adventure Player'.” to “JYP ENT & R1SE YaoChen ComeBack/Update Thread.”.
  • YaoChen's latest travel vlog:

• YaoChen x my Kpop artists and biases, challenges # YouTube Shorts.

• YaoChen First Challenge.

• Straykids + BangChan reacting to their trainee friend YaoChen receiving awards.

• Instagram Updates.

External Content www.instagram.com

Award AAA

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “JYP ENT & R1SE YaoChen ComeBack/Update Thread.” to “JYP ENT & R1SE YaoChen ComeBack/Update Thread. (13K Followers Reach, new Vlog & More).”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!