SM already had a song on Planting Tree & Climate Change

• It is "Alter Ego' by GOT the beat

if you havent listen to you, suggest you to give it a listen. The lyrics are not awkward and the song is much better than their two title tracks.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember when this mini album came out and I was reading the lyrics, I was like what the heck is this about? Now it all makes sense, and Alter Ego is the best song on the album, Maybe LSM was truly on to something here.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Drama was supposed to be aespa’s planting trees song and I’m curious what the original would’ve sounded like…

You can imagine within the vibe of alter ego.

It likely wont be so "in your face" type of lyrics by asking you to plant a tree Lmao. Maybe something subtle like Alter ego lyrics

• I remember when this mini album came out and I was reading the lyrics, I was like what the heck is this about? Now it all makes sense, and Alter Ego is the best song on the album, Maybe LSM was truly on to something here.

It is really the new trend. Those people making fun of LSM's "planting tree", will in future applauding their fave of singing for climate change, sustainability

• Btw these were (allegedly) the original lyrics for Drama:

Chorus:

'What U wanna do what U gonna do is all gone
    I'm gonna start again to be or not to be Gotta get some new gotta get some new start a paradigm
    All Sustainability
    Wind Sunlight Water Wind Sunlight Water We're gonna add what we already have and plant a tree
    Win-win's words are high and don't forget this is the last call so what about"

LMAO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!