Three men on a boat

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and a lot of boats in the background.

BTW VIXX "Love Equation" is a remake of that song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

That music video would have been better if there were boats.

• That three men in a boat title reminded me of my school days. That novel was a compulsory part of my senior high school english literature curriculum, but thinking about it i don't even know what was the moral of that story even though i scored like 90% in that subject. As far as i can remember its just about a bunch of guys and a dog going on some usual boating picnic and that's about it, I don't get why that book is so popular, felt super boring to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!