3d clears seven imo

• jh verse kinda controversial depending if u read too much into the lyrics... but the flow together with jk vocals actually blends well together... im not a rap fan so what do i know, i just listen and see if my ears dont bleed, im good!

• ***jungkook gave this an ok

it's okay to admit that bts have final say in their songs. and of all members i think jk gave the least sht what haters will use to hate him lmao

It still doesn't mean I'm ok with JH's verses. I guess I will pretend the explicit ver doesn't exist but i won't be surprised it will cause troubles later and the criticism will be deserved this time for me.

• It still doesn't mean I'm ok with JH's verses. I guess I will pretend the explicit ver doesn't exist but i won't be surprised it will cause troubles later and the criticism will be deserved this time for me.

What didn't u like? I think lining up the girls like that was icky but then he calls himself a whore lol so it was ok to me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seven mv is much better than 3D. It had a lot more going on and a story. I still don’t know the story board for 3D.

For the music itself, “you know I like it girl” clears seven chorus. But I kinda prefer the verse structure in seven more. For the rap parts, latto did better than Jack. But Jack was alright. I expected that kinda verse. I also liked the change in production. When you listen to the instrumental where Jack’s starts rapping, that bass hits so good.

3D is serving 00s rnb and I’m living for it. Overall I may like it slightly better than seven

• It still doesn't mean I'm ok with JH's verses. I guess I will pretend the explicit ver doesn't exist but i won't be surprised it will cause troubles later and the criticism will be deserved this time for me.

it's fine if you personally don't like it. i'm just emphasizing that it's time overdue we don't blame people adjacent to the members if we don't like certain things in their music, when bts themselves are proud to the fact that they control the outcome of their sound

i personally like jh's verse less than latto's when the theme of both lyrics is the same, and that's where alternate vers come save us

• What didn't u like? I think lining up the girls like that was icky but then he calls himself a whore lol so it was ok to me

it's fine if you personally don't like it. i'm just emphasizing that it's time overdue we don't blame people adjacent to the members if we don't like certain things in their music, when bts themselves are proud to the fact that they control the outcome of their sound

i personally like jh's verse less than latto's when the theme of both lyrics is the same, and that's where alternate vers come save us

Latto's verse was totally different though. She killed her parts without using degrading terms.

• Latto's verse was totally different though. She killed her parts without using degrading terms.

then we can agree to disagree because it's not that part i have problem with, i'm not even agreeing with your interpretation, but i don't want to derail the thread anymore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!