Will I or will I not?

• Idk if some of y'all know me or not but I used to be a really active member here for 2 years I guess. Most of my covid was spent typing or talking to y'all here. I struggled with my mental health and still struggle with it too. I am back today with the only hope that things will change. I opened my account and tried to find all those mental breakdown posts that I had written. Idk if it gets better in future or not but I wanted to tell my younger self that it was okay and I didnt had to be anxious about anything and you still had time.

In this era where there is non-stop information overload we tend to never give rest to our racing mind. I couldn't give that rest to my mind at all and now it has reached its peak. Only I am the enemy, I am the evil. Befriending me to me will be difficult but Idk maybe things will get better? Maybe I will move out? Who knows right?

• i think you will.

You will be happy. You will fulfill your dreams. You will work out your problems. You will love yourself and you WILL be whatever you wish yourself to be.

you are whatever you choose to be, thus you will always be who you will be and there is never really .. no 'will nots'. you always go somewhere even when u sit still.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!