BTS V sang “Slow Dancing” for The First Take Japan + Interview

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ANOTHER LIVE AHEAD ARMY!! Aaah i had wished for bts in this channel forever!! :twerkingpepe: :twerkingpepe:

ArmyTaglist

• Me tooooo! My most fav performances to date from this show are from Koshi Ibana, Aimer, and Jolin Tsai.

Omggg aimer is so good!! Her voice control is crazy and jolin is jolin, enough said

My favorite is Ai Higuchi for Attack on Titan OST, i don’t watch aot but oh boy the way she sing this song is so raw and heartfelt. I also enjoy the several times Milet was there and recently Ayaka

• :whatk:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• turtleneckjoon

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS V to perform for The First Take Japan on Sep 18” to “BTS V sang “Slow Dancing” for The First Take Japan + Interview”.
  • External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• So good :cutes:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Here’s the official photo that deserve such emoji

IMG_0645.jpeg

He's so precious pls :cutes:

External Content twitter.com

• New interview tidbits today

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Bonus: d’icon October Issue films (magazine out now)

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Woah! I like that he is promoting in Japan too...

And uses as much of japanese as he can in his interviews! His japanese is so cute :lovec:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!