BRITNEY SPEARS, DATING A CRIMINAL

• AVvXsEiETOovJKcml5ukV9aALnTRqi-waLbmO6iJTff5Dt3JMuXxqlseM_tRU7YvxQ8XlcvGLPgNOPKzDaGK8EfWcsut5lTF4eS6Ug45SlxE12Qqv30ZZ6qOqbF2LPiAwQGjkLhnr2XjzOg2MRQljY-kGuNMZXoDLvw6i3OVpEmvKmLgGgjglTmkCpTsG4higRQAVvXsEh_B_a1DMio4AiFV3Gu8-HDeb0zVaHZgvG4z-7CPoudKbo6vvA7NwvPUOg0-6zeS2OuhCuSqg3ziAdWph8UYZ6dchuWpGTbGIfOtVUjneg7h4Hz3NOrz8XJCGamRZe0Ojid320DUEnyGtVREN1v_D-_stlh73s5ozz19cvJXtfmgObAsrq6ss16Dmt9FY8

AVvXsEjB_fIajIkxrBaAE0AAO_WCz1Rlvk2qROzwz_ZOXLmJWwAH-RUUjIbx2V1lvE-cvlo6CD4RZmzgaZuKaR0EJWfSfxQKq2qBXUwHiUW1Wj_ZahkXbcmqZRBTInsSSx4Jh9-GCNccrrHr-NacmmAY1rtN0-G7uFDnVyp9fU89U-1EOHaPnAddV4kxR16DQvE

AVvXsEjV_qFsLZM452J-PMxpeYMPWfRSQykmFmrZvy5f-7VAHEzyMwKpVPBXxEsnneJLIh9afTZ0zUWwEs1yu8JoAX_0ZcbceeW6wnkPQS_4wzYYHQi8OqnitNcaHgf7Fs0Y26JZaSfmCii1804LBLOkFKUYF9-5puE_S4gSU7IZR5zFwZ227E0WLc-SSfSh6tc

Shortly after her recent divorce from her husband, Britney is said to be dating her housekeeper named Paul Richard Soliz. Literally a housekeeper who cleans Britney's house and does housework

As a result of Page Six's own investigation into the man's identity, he has a criminal record of multiple minor and felony crimes.

The charges ranged from child abuse, driving without a license, and possession of a firearm.

The people around Britney are very worried, but Britney continues to hang out with this man and rather distances herself from the people around her. Now this man is not a housekeeper anymore.

Britney's spokesperson did not comment on the matter.

original post: here

1. I just feel bad for her

2. Unnie ㅠㅠ

3. I'm more worried because of her emotional deficiency... I just feel sorry for her

4. Even if you look at her SNS, you can clearly tell that she's not in her right mind

5. This is how emotional abuse is scary ㅠ I just feel so sorry for her

6. I miss the days when she was dating Justin...

7. If you look into Britney's family...ㅜ I can understand why she has no eyes in dating... ㅠㅠ I feel so bad for her

8. Seriously I really hope that Britney can one day meet someone who is nice and kind to her

9. I f*cking can't understand, is dating someone that important to her? She's just dating anyone at this point

10. I hope she doesn't get married to him..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• shes living her art

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Britney:

External Content m.youtube.com

• I feel like this song sums up yer life atm

External Content youtu.be

• baybeh im in love with a criminal~ ;judgingpepe:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!