BTS gifts 800 million won worth of photocards to Jamboree concert

• BTS gifts 800 million won worth of photocards to Jamboree concert

0005299106_001_20230811142801273.jpg

Article: BTS may not have attended... 800 million won worth of photocards gifted to Jamboree members

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

[+1,328, -417] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does this useless government think BTS is an all powerful tool they can use to clean up all their messes?

[+652, -22] Sucks that while some people are paid to waste our money and taint our country's image, others are expected to clean up after them like this...

[+491, -69] Why does this government act like they're the ones who trained and got BTS famous? They're constantly expecting favors from BTS like they owe them one.

[+353, -11] Just wishing for this whole thing to be over on a positive note and that everyone goes home with positive memories.

[+224, -23] The government never even mentioned BTS in any of this until congressman Sung Il Jong started name dropping them all on his own. I'm sure the current government wasn't even expecting to call on Hybe to help because they got a favor off of the free Exp concert already so they just settled on sending girl groups to the Jamboree event, but of course the congressman started acting up, which caused BTS to have to send free photocards. Either way, seems like no one on any side knows how to handle anything without getting BTS involved. I just want it all to be over with no one hurt or injured and for everyone to go home with happy memories.

[+58, -4] These photocards are basically pieces of trash if you're not a fan so what's this supposed to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+42, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kind of a ridiculous gift... you can't expect teens from all over the world to be a fan of BTS? Or even know who they are? Imagine if Korean kids went to attend Jamboree in the US and the US government gave them free photocards of their famous celebrity? I'd be like "uhhh, I get that they're famous, but what am I supposed to do with this...?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Furthermore, I bet these kids have more famous artists back in their home countries than our singers. Are the planners of this event all boomers?????? Seems like they just think it's a blanket solution to hand out whatever they were told kids are into.. It's so embarrassing.

[+26, -3] Is this the Jamboree or some free tourism event...??

[+16, -3] Everyone's working so hard to help our country ㅜ proud of them

[+14, -3] Wait, these pieces of paper are worth 800 million won?

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/08/bts-gifts-800-million-won-worth-of.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!