Jaehyun's 'Try Again' becomes MOST STREAMED NCT solo, unit, subunit or group song on Spotify!

• With 0 promo and released almost 6 years ago, this SM station track by d.ear featuring NCT Jaehyun has been pulling great numbers on Spotify. With 131 million streams, it has surpassed WayV's Love Talk and became the most streamed song by any NCT soloist, group or unit. <3

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's not the only Jaehyun song getting a lot of traction online. His cover of Lauv's I Like Me Better has almost 100M views!

External Content www.youtube.com

These are really impressive achievements and I'm so happy his talent is appreciated. Please check out his latest solo song Horizon too :chicken-jump: He wrote the lyrics by himself!

External Content www.youtube.com

NctzenTaglist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!