Barbie meets Barbie: Margot Robbie and America Ferrera interviewed by Somi!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

hammerstan - it's out lol

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

hammerstan - it's out lol

interesting

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Genuine question, is Somi fluent in English? Because it was a poor interview, it really lacked fluidity and some of her words were not structured well. I’m guessing she must have been extremely nervous, when she was reading off the cards she was fine but otherwise really awkward interview, thank god for Margot….

• Genuine question, is Somi fluent in English? Because it was a poor interview, it really lacked fluidity and some of her words were not structured well. I’m guessing she must have been extremely nervous, when she was reading off the cards she was fine but otherwise really awkward interview, thank god for Margot….

I believe she is as her father is American (I think), but from what I heard, it might be a case of not having used it actively for some time. If she's been mostly communicating in Korean for the last year or two, English can quickly become more awkward and harder to use. I noticed that myself when I stopped using oral English at 17 and picking it up again at 21. To me, I sounded SO bad and like I had more of an accent compared to before.

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

Somi learnt English from her family and international school, but she has lived in Korea her entire life. She's very good at English but not native-fluent because she has never been immersed in English for 1+ years.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!