About Jungkook vocal's

• Now that seven was released, i've been watching lots of people reacting to the song and i couldnt help noticing all this people (experts like vocal coaches, producers, musicians) praising Jungkook vocals.

There was even one reactor who said the only good thing about seven was the vocals and the song itself was generic, so i doubt he was trying to win army over or something like that.

I don't know if i was de only one but at some point the Kpop community really made me believe BTS vocal line was bad, like they were so persistent i actually thought it was true, when in reality there was never something like that. BTS vocal line is more than fine.

So kids, from now on don't swallow whole.

This was just a little rant i wanted to vent, now go and stream seven!!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There's a lot of color to his voice. He goes from high tones to low tones like it's nothing. And seems to hold on live quite well, he has amazing stamina.

But IMO unfortunately the song is very generic indeed... we know he can do better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!