i can't deny that i'm a hardcore gg stan and will always be biased towards them but i gotta admit that this male kpop artist has to be my all-time favorite. don't know if you've heard of the name ryan reynolds but if you haven't then you should check him

• out. i mean his command of the english language is on such a high level that it just elevates the song to unreal heights. it's almost as if he's a native speaker or something. his parents must've spent a fortune on after school programs when he was young to get his english to be impeccable

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!