Enhypen fans I-LAND watchers I need your help

• Can anyone explain were ranks formed just by opinions of judges and based on performances?

Was group created through the program in a way that 6 best people from all performances were selected and last one was added as fan favorite?

Or the voting was opened all the time and at the end final episode had live voting which created a group, and fans decided who was 1st who 2nd etc?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can anyone explain were ranks formed just by opinions of judges and based on performances?

Was group created through the program in a way that 6 best people from all performances were selected and last one was added as fan favorite?

Or the voting was opened all the time and at the end final episode had live voting which created a group, and fans decided who was 1st who 2nd etc?

Idk if you still need an answer to this, but I will still give an answer lol.

Can anyone explain were ranks formed just by opinions of judges and based on performances? I-land has two parts. The first part has trainees voted each other off whether they stay in I-land or they will go to the ground (which was prone to elimination) in every performance although at the final performance of part 1 the judges decided which 6 trainees they will save and another six trainees were picked by global votes, a total of 12 trainees that will proceed to part 2. In part two, it was an exchange between judges and global votes that decides who will get eliminated in each performance.

No, the group was created with 6 people who got the highest global votes and the last one being the judges' choice.

The global voting only started at the final performance of part 1 and no global voting on the earlier performances. Just like other survival shows the voting on part 2 refreshes every voting period and yes there was live voting on the final episode.

• Well I needed that answer for R U Next? Survival show. Which HYBE made with JTBC. And as first global voting was announced during last episode it might seem that pattern here will be similar to the one of I-LAND part 2

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well I needed that answer for R U Next? Survival show. Which HYBE made with JTBC. And as first global voting was announced during last episode it might seem that pattern here will be similar to the one of I-LAND part 2

I-land has a different format which belongs to Mnet now. I feel RUNext resembles &Audition's format more which relies mostly on judges, external judges (in the final) and votes.

• The method can change from show to show, with some prioritizing fan voting above judges' ratings, some placing more emphasis on fan voting, and yet others employing a combination of both. It may contain

Performance Evaluation, Contestant Rankings, Final Episode , Fan Favorite ,Live Voting.

Thanks me later :finger-heart::finger-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!