EXO MCountdown 'Cream Soda' performance!!!

• First music show after 4 years!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The interview!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

we missed you too Exo <3

External Content twitter.com

:holding-back-tears:

Telling us not to buy albums but clothes, saying it's more important for us to be happy. Exo is the best

:pepe-sad:

:pepe-life-support:

there will be also relay dance :pepe-excited:

Bonus:

• ExoLTaglist

• :drinktears: Xiumin knows this struggle since Exo released Obsession without him ;(

• lol

NOT THE ;( EMOJI HES JUST LIKE US i know he really cried when he saw that dirty mirror selfie sjosnsk

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• External Content twitter.com

kyungsoo going viral just for standing ngl i gasped too

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

kyungsoo going viral just for standing ngl i gasped too

I was about to post this :pepe-shoooketh:

i will never get sick of this part :pepe-life-support:

Let Me Shine Bright 

i will never get sick of this part :pepe-life-support:

definitely one of my fav parts sechan's rap after this is lit as well!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!