NAZI vs REVERSE OREO (Trump vs Biden , USA Prez 2024) ; Katmandu OK Debate Soon ; 2023.07.01

• What seems *odd* to me , is the general *support* from TRUMP and other *current* 'Leaders' of the ('Republican') TTT = (T)rump (T)rash (T)raitors (Political Party) for the Jan. 6th D.C. RIOT participants who were sentenced to PRISON (*correctly* in my view) = Stewart Rhodes , Daniel 'DJ' Rodriguez , Enrique Tarrio , etc.

TheHeretic <-- Do YOU have sympathy for the Jan. 6th D.C. RIOT behavior ???

TheHereticReplied (Full Reply = URL below) -->

"Well, answering 'yes or no' (on Jan. 6th D.C. RIOT) requires accepting the premise that an actual January 6th Riot even happened."

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4367914#post4367914

Anyway , should be *interesting* USA PREZ Election in Year 2024 ...

As intended humor --> 'NAZI' (TRUMP) vs 'REVERSE OREO' (BIDEN) ... :wink:

Upcoming USA PREZ 2024 Debate -->

'I am more BLACK on the INSIDE than YOU Are ... Nah Nah !!!' ... :suure:

'That explains WHY that YOU have more *DARK MONEY* than me !!!' ... :huuh:

'YOU are NO DAN QUAYLE ; Your Last Best Friend = *KIM JONG UN* (N.KR)' ...

'YOU are (Promise Keepers) NOT FIT to FOOT WASH a *DRUNKEN* KENNEDY !!!'

usarestaurants.info/oklahoma-city/eat-katmandu

Debate will take place at (restaurant) 'EAT KATMANDU' in OK City OK , Okay ???

youtube.com/search=katmandu+seger

Ka-Ka-Ka-Ka *KATMANDU* ; Bob Seger ; Year 1975

alexS <--

Edited 12 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “NAZI vs REVERSE OREO (Trump vs Biden , USA Prez 2024) ; Katmandu Debate Soon ; 2023.07.01” to “NAZI vs REVERSE OREO (Trump vs Biden , USA Prez 2024) ; Katmandu OK Debate Soon ; 2023.07.01”.
  • forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4367912

Click for TOP Message this Thread ; Bump.,

Observation -->

TRUMP is *not* a NAZI or HITLER as I see the situation ...
    *But* , TRUMP has generated a level of *LOYALTY* with his supporters ...
    That *reminds* me of GERMANY being *LOYAL* to HITLER during WW2 ...

To the Bitter End ??? ... I think one can *safely* argue that the USA would be a *more* TOTALITARIAN (Government CONTROL) situation under TRUMP though as USA PREZ in Year 2024.

Anyway , odds that TRUMP is elected as USA PREZ in Year 2024 = (complete guess here , but how about) *35%* chance at least ... And *anything* could happen that might *tip it all* in TRUMP's favor for Year 2024 ... How about that say

PUTIN *Nukes* (Cruise Missile Attack) COLUMBIA (City) , SC State ...

So then , BIDEN is at fault , TRUMP was 'right' all along (blah blah) ... :watt:

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!