I don’t feel good

• I was on TikTok live and the topic of Japan came up and he said that many Koreans hate Japanese people still . I am really worried because my friend is Japanese and I don’t want some people in Korea to be xenophobic towards her. </3 I believe that Korea being more famous now than Japan is god way of punishing Japan for their crimes . But then I believe that there is hope for example one of my favorite actors in long time is Shim hyung tak and he is marrying a Japanese woman who is in my profile pic so not all Koreans hate Japanese people. It makes so sad that people hate people

Edited once, last by Dahyunia ().

• Your friend will be okay as long as they just stay safe. I know Koreans are angry at japan still, and I cannot say they shouldn't be, but you cannot hate normal Japanese people who were born long after those times, because i'm sure your friend does not agree with that, they are just a normal person.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Your friend will be okay as long as they just stay safe. I know Koreans are angry at japan still, and I cannot say they shouldn't be, but you cannot hate normal Japanese people who were born long after those times, because i'm sure your friend does not agree with that, they are just a normal person.

Thank you for your comment and I hope you enjoy your day

• I was forsure you were trolling when you said it was god's way of punishing Japan.

There are ignorant people everywhere, no matter the country or time. You shouldn't hate someone for something their ancestor did. Soldiers don't start war, some leadership starts it and another ends it. Especially citizen are always the casualty.

That's why education is important, learn about your country or the past, but don't let it become hatred for another nation's citizen. Especially not on a 60 second of tiktok or whatever content they have where they can just cuts out the people who said they don't mind Japanese, and only put in content for those that hates Japanese, because that'll generate more clicks. Like AKP.

---======---

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!